The RS Games Client
The RS Games client is a revolutionary game client that allows people to play games against each other through a central server hosted by RS Games.
The program allows players to play multiple games. This means that when RS Games releases a new multiplayer title, you can easily start playing from the convenient client, without downloading any new software. Perhaps one of the coolest features of this new client is that it is cross-platform, that is, users of the macOS and iOS platforms can now enjoy RS Games Blackjack, RS Games Monopoly, RS Games Uno, RS Games Yahtzee, RS Games Cards against Humanity, and any future multiplayer titles we release.
To get started, download the client below and install it. Then, simply register a new account and select a game to start playing!
- Works on Windows, macOS, and now iOS. The web client is available here.
- One software download for ALL of our multiplayer card and board games.
- Automatic sound downloading when you choose to play a newly released title.
- Super quick bug fixes. Since almost all the work is done on the server, we can fix most bugs quickly, and add new features without you having to download anything.
- Automatically detects and uses your screen reader, or Microsoft Sapi, the built-in text-to speech system available on Windows.
- One account allows you to play all of our games
- All errors are logged to a file which you can send to us, allowing us to easily identify and fix bugs
- Ability to stream .pls files with Control+B
- First letter navigation in menus
New Features in Current Version 2.2
Version 2.2 was released as part of our eleventh anniversary celebration, and includes these things:
- Supports Scrabble
- Supports Voice Chat on Mac
- Several bug fixes and performance improvements
Click here to read the RS Games Client Readme.
The instructions for each game (such as Monopoly or Uno) is available here.
If you are having issues with installation, visit our troubleshooting page here
Please note that many updates we make to the games are posted on our Twitter, @rs_games.
The RS Games client has been tested with Windows 10, and Windows 7. You must install the Visual C++ Redistributable from Microsoft
for the client to run.
The client supports the following screen readers/synthesizers:
- JAWS for Windows
- Window Eyes
- System Access and System Access to Go
- Dolphin Supernova Access
- Sapi 5
Tested with 10.15 and up. To install, simply copy the App file from the ZIP file to your applications folder.
As of July 27, 2016, RS Games is now available in the app store by searching for 'Blindfold RS Games.' The app is possible thanks to a partnership with Marty Schultz from Blindfold Games
. Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
If you have read the documentation
, then please click the download suitable for your operating system (see our troubleshooting page here with any issues